I would like to thank Hubby at Dialogue from the depths for recognizing me for this award. Please take the time to visit their blog to see what they are up to. They are a husband and wife team.
As with all awards there are rules. They say guidelines but really they are rules. I hate rules, but I will unwillingly oblige.
Here are the guidelines for the award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. (Good gawd that’s a lot)
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. (No shit)
- Write a post to show your award. (This is it)
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. (See below)
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers. (See below)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (See above)
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.) (If you need help attaching the badge you’re an idiot)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. (Who is paying me for this?)
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. (Clever!)
Brief History of my blog : Plotlessone.com. The greatest blog ever.
I started this blog because I simply wanted to write more and explore my creative side. I am a tax attorney by trade, thus, I usually deal with some dry boring as fuck shit. The only creative thing I do is help you get out of your alleged fraud. Ha. You are all guilty.
My advice for new bloggers
Although, I am relatively new at this (less than 2 weeks) you may think who am I to give blogging advice? If you are thinking that you will never learn. How many things have you learned from young children that have not been on the earth but for a brief history. If you have never learned from the less experienced, then, I can honestly say that you are a fraudulent self proclaim elite and you should go fu-
So adhere to this advice.
Although your blog is a space for you, the baby you created to cultivate your thoughts, don’t be a selfish prick, explore other blogs, and learn from them. And most importantly share their work. You have to give something to get something. Add that to your maxims.
My nominees: Look, you do not have to accept this, but come on is it going to kill you. Remember above I talked about sharing.
*If you are reading this go ahead and click on the links of the nominees and check out what they are up to.
If you did not make the list, it means nothing. I still adore you.